We had a blast at concerts on the square last night. we met up with Jeremy, Allison, Lucy, CK, Betsy, Erica and Nick. Dylan had a great time drumming with Erica, dancing to William Tell overture, and blowing bubbles with Allison and Lucy. Needless to say he was exhausted when we got home.
So I missed a day of reporting cause I was reading the newest Harry Potter book and I"m tired today becuase I was up until 130 finishing it and sleeping at 2. Dylan woke at 615. That's not much sleep folks.
Scrambled eggs with leeks and onion, OJ and Melon. Watched Elmo and learned about skin. You know skin.

Went off to Dad's group and learned some things....Brian is going to be a daddy and Ted is going to be a big brother! Josie had a tantrum(s) that prevented our zoo play date from happening. Brian is sending a box of fans to Goodwill and should have gotten another container from ABF. Eric is wondering why an 11 year old is finally learning how to ride a bike.....baby #2 will be here shortly. Dylan likes to run into things.
Ate at Monty's for the first time in two weeks. Dylan began saying nummy before we got to play group today. I couldn't bring myself to tell him no....so he ate, blueberries, banana, water, mac n cheese, and ice cream(our waitress brought it over and insisted that he have some) Ted had some mashed banana and a bottle.
Napping by 1230. Too busy this afternoon for more writing and I'll be finishing up some painting tonight. I should have an entry from tomorrow nights Mallards game.

No comments:
Post a Comment