Mommy rode with Nanna while Dylan and I head off to a grocery job. We reached Sam's club and Dylan had a very wet diaper. (soaked through the plastic pants and outer clothing) I'm really glad that 2-year olds can get away with going to the store without pants. The cashier at Woodman's informed me that I would not be able to come into the store like that. (I'm really happy that this policy is in place. Now, I wish they could get people to wear flattering clothing. I guesss what I mean is outlaw spandex and belly shirts in public places. If you want people to see your every curve go to a nude beach!)
Mommy is taking a half a day today for her mental well-being. Dylan and Mommy are taking a nap and I'm doing housework. (I'm so over worked!)
After the nap we head out for a walk/cardio workout. We earned a bottle of wine and cheese from this outing.
Dylan and I went to swimming lessons. This was an adventure. Whinny, stubborn and unwilling to take direction.(a parent and a baby with the same disposition is not a healthy or helpful situation during swimming lessons) Anyway, we got through the lesson/extended bathtime. All Dylan wanted to do was play with every toy in the pool area, including the ones that were already in use.
Dinner of Schnook salmon(thanks Adam), olives, thyme, fennel, carrots, potatoes all roasted in a bed of it's own juices. NUMMY, NUMMY!!
Alittle play time and we're off to bed. Still no problems with the new bedtime routine. 35mintues.
No comments:
Post a Comment