Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Library, walk, baseball game



Got up and had a leftover piece of Pizza from last night. We went to the library. Dylan played with some new friends while I picked out some new books. He did manage to cut his upper lip during his playtime. He was so excited. Running, yelling yeah, playing in a tent and throwing a foam ball around. (No one ever told him to be quiet. What are these librarians doing nowadays?)
When I got him settled down after the injury we checked out our books and left to pick-up mommy.
When we returned home we loaded up the stroller and took and long walk.
Mommy made a yummy dinner of salad and rice. (which dylan loved). And we had cupcakes for dessert. nummy!
Dylan and I watched part of the all-star game while mommy sewed. Off to bed. (only 50minutes this evening, no mommy milk)

No comments: