Tonight Dylan and I went to a nearby park. We visited two of the four slides before finding one that was still wet from the rain a day earlier. I should say that Dylan found it before I could. He stood up from the slide with his pants dripping on his sandals. His immediate response was "yucky". So, we dried out his shorts on the stroller while we kept playing. During this time we learned to make different noises by beating on the playground equipment and perfected the art of throwing woodchips into the air (although Dylan needed encouragement to direct them into an unoccupied area)
We got to see Auntie Jennifer and Dolby tonight while on our walk back.
Dylan played on the digger at the toddler park at East Bluff for ten minutes. (His previous long was a few minutes.) Swinging is still his favorite activity. (30 minutes)
Off to Nanna's for another fitting and then to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment