Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Busy, Hot, Busy

Well we've been busy again so here's your all text entry for Tuesday.

It was morning once again. Dylan ate pancakes and melon. Mommy and Daddy stared at the table. I think we ate something but I can't recall.

Dylan learned about cameras from Elmo and throughout the day found all the cameras in the house. Fortunately, he didn't break any of them.

We learned the names of all the vegetables in our frig: Carrots, tomatillos, leeks, onion, jalapeno peppers, tomatoes (both roma and cherry), cauliflower, radish, and basil. ( I know it's an herb but we learned and tasted it as well.) We started making Salse Verde (or tomatillo salsa) and Dylan helped by trying to take picures with my small digital camera. (I didn't have the heart to tell him it wasn't on)

He took a great 3 hour nap. I was able to finish laundry, take a much needed shower, and read my new Bon Appetit magazine.

Had a cereal bar for a snack and we were off to get coffee and wine for dinner. Picked up mommy and headed home.

Ate dinner of leek, tomato, and carrot pasta in a white wine sauce. Sent mommy to the East bluff office and headed to Nanna's for photo shoot of the unrented duplex. (So if you know anybody that needs a place to stay on the northside of madison, give the nanna a call)

Met mommy and walked home. We read books, played with cars, and sang take me out to the ball game. (he loves the part when you say 1, 2, 3 strikes your out)

To bed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the best blog I've ever seen!!! You rock Shopper Dad