Evidently, there is a phenomonon where a child is so excited about his new toys that he doesn't eat. I'm here to tell you that we're experiencing it. He doesn't care about food. Just new balls, drums, pretend cooking gear, tricycles, baseball and Babar books. He can't sit still just bounces from thing to thing....pirate ships, blocks, and a big obnoxious card that plays the Peanuts theme song. (Paybacks are a bitch)

I'm pretty sure we're never going to get that Baseball Glove off of his hand!
That being said, bedtime tonight was a blast! He wanted to sleep with all of his new toys. Including, most notably, his tricycle and baseball glove.
1 comment:
Wow, those throw pillows on the couch are just gorgeous! Wherever did you find those pillow shams?? They are absolutely marvelous! You have fabulous taste! Oh yeah, that kid's pretty cute too (albeit skinnier by the minute, you should really feed him)...I'm just glad he didn't block the shot of those shams. Mmm, that is quite the pair of shams you have....
Post a Comment