Delivered groceries to DJ. We went to the library and picked out lots of great books. We got non-fiction books about airplanes, farms, and cars. We got story books about onions, garlic, pumpkins, turkeys, snow, hippopotamuses, and frogs. Mommy will be soooo excited!

Ate some lunch and took a nap. Ollie came over and we went for a walk. Ollie took his nap while Dylan and I were playing in the park.
Picked up Mommy and took Ollie home. I had a little party for myself (a drank a beer) because I won't have any additional kids to babysit or people to shop for tomorrow.
I spent the evening at my community band practice. I've come to grips with the fact that I'm a band geek and that I enjoy playing music with other band geeks. Yes, I have really lame band camp stories and no, I won't be sharing them with you.

No comments:
Post a Comment