Dylan's take on Dad's group through lime-colored glassesMommy's in St Louis. Dylan and I slept in until 7. I had Coffee. Dylan had a Banana and Yogurt. No Elmo cuz we went out for carrot/nut/bran muffins, orange juice for Dylan and Iced Mocha for me.
Daddy standing goofy foot and drinking coffee.I'm going to put this out there....I had no idea that high-fructose corn syrup is in almost all yogurt. What's wrong with this picture? It turns out that Chuck and Jeremy had already made this observation and found a suitable alternative. Organic with fat yogurt is what's good for kids, and adults for that matter. Low fat or reduced fat yogurt (which it all claims to be) as a whole is really not any lower in fat when you take into account that high-fructose corn syrup acts like a fat. So instead of getting fat that young kids need to develop there brains, you get fat kids. I would challenge anyone to eliminate High-fructose corn syrup from there diet and see if you lose those 5 pounds of "sugar" and feel better in the process.
It's poetry in motionDad's group - What can I say? It's nice to spend time with adult type people. Not that there's anything wrong with spending time with kid-type people. It's just easier to have conversations with adult-type people.
Monty's - Thanks Roma!!! (our waitress) I recommend the special of the day - roasted beast sandwich with mashed potatoes! Dylan recommends the Mac N Cheese with tomatoes stolen from daddy's sandwich. Also receiving votes, the fried egg sandwich(Chuck), Mac N Cheese (Jeremy and Lucy) , coffee with milk (Brian), and another Mac N Cheese (Floor). Ted and Sam declined to vote due to a lack of adequate food knowledge.
We went to Target for cleaning supplies, picked up our CSA and stopped at the grocery store.
Ate dinner(we had melon, apples, strawberry milk, turkey/cheese sandwich, and an asian noodle salad from the deli) and talked with Mommy.
We had a nice visit with Nanna and went for a walk with Auntie JJ and Dolby. We also made time for some wwwweeeeeeeeeeeiiinggg.

Got home had a snack (more apple and water) then settled in for our movie, Mystery Men. Did I mention that I enjoy William H. Macy?
No comments:
Post a Comment