Monday, September 17, 2007

A Walk at the Arboretum

My Monday morning delivery went well. Dylan ate his usual nummy at Sam's Club(today it was a M&M cookie) and juice and we had a great time at Woodman's with our friends Shawn and Carlos. Dylan was explaining to them all about our camping trip.

We headed to ZuZu's coffee shop to meet Kumar and Sophia for our play date. After a mocha and a fried egg sandwich we headed to the Arboretum for a walk. It was beautiful.

We spent most of the time chasing the football through the forest. It's the only way I can keep Dylan moving and not be forced to carry him. At some point I end up carrying him anyway and this time was no different.


One of the great learning experiences from this weekend was Dylan learned how to throw a Frisbee. It doesn't go very far but it comes out level.
After our hike we headed back to Kumar's to play a bit longer and then went home for a nap. Dylan slept and I put all the camping gear away for the season.
After dinner, mommy went to the fabric store while Dylan and I cleaned/rearranged the house.

No comments: