And I thought this was going to be easy...I was 6 for 14 today. (poopy to total number of diapers changed) And that's terrible! Lois ran out of plastic pants, so she went home with an old set with dragons and flames on them. Dylan's diaper rash is better but he too pooped more than normal. Ollie didn't poop at all but managed to cut his eye lid on a piece of ribbon attached to a balloon. (he's fine)
(not reflected in the numbers earlier) Dylan pooped again after Tricia got home but she, thankfully, took care of it.
I'd attach a picture but I really don't want to remember this day and I don't keep a camera next to the changing table. (Stinks to be you!) If you must have visualization...think of a melted 3 musketeers candy bar that smells like a canning factory while processing peas (or insert any smell that would initiate a gag reflex)
I was asleep at 915. (the same time as Dylan)
1 comment:
Hilarious!
I know, I know, it was a "crappy day" -- but it was kind of funny to read about. :D Now, if the poopy smells were to waft from the computer as I opened your blog, I'm sure I wouldn't be smiling as much.
Granted, I'm not a tired parent constantly changing diapers, but I did work with autistic kids for many years. And god bless them every one, but it's one thing to change a poopy baby diaper and another thing entirely to clean feces out from under pre-adolescent finger nails, off walls, floors, fabrics and off myself.
Sorry you had a crappy day -- really I am. But, trust me, it could always be worse.
Post a Comment