
Today started out with a wonderful visit to the dentist office. NO CAVITIES!
Lois and Dylan were really good while I watched them but had issues with Mommy. It might have something to do with a clubfoot or a 2-hour visit to the dentist. (I hadn't been there in 6 years...needless to say Rita used a jackhammer on my gums or at least that's what it felt like) When I finally emerged from the hygienists laboratory of pain Tricia, Dylan and Lois were outside playing in the wet, freshly cut lawn near the office. No pictures are necessary. Just think Ewokes(hairy things from Return of the Jedi) with wet grass clippings instead of hair.
After the appt, Mommy decided to take the day off because I was beginning to feel sickly. THANK YOU!! Mommy took care of the three kids in the afternoon and kept me from melting down completely.
5 comments:
Ah, that little Lois -- she's got a little trouble in her. ;)
See Ollie, all straight forward and what-you-see-is-what-you-get. And then there's that little Lois with that coy little posture.....she's going to be someone's little handful. :)
Glad to hear your teeth have been tended to. I always think of that threatening cartoon poster that used to hang in the Waunakee dentist office -- "Ignore your teeth......they'll go away."
Ha! I guess you proved THEM wrong!
6 years? Probably the same for John...hmmm.
Hey I see you like Dean Koontz. Have you ever read The Taking?
To clarify...the last time I went to the dentist was just before my parents insurance ran out. (after college) And for some reason, dental insurance sucks when you're a significant other(not married) and not working full-time.
Havent' read the Taking, but Tricia has it so I will in the future. I'll probably read Brother Odd first.
The thing is I won't have any gums left at the rate I'm going....
Oh who needs gums?
Freakin' insurance sucks married or not! Wish I had the guts (and willpower) to just save what we dump into insurance. Arg!
Another really good Koontz book is "From the Corner of His Eye" Excellant! Do you read Grisham?
Your Dylan is so cute I can't wait to see him again (and you guys too.) I love his hair!
Illinois Florists
Post a Comment