A when-I-get-around to it photo collection of our adventures and travels.
Wednesday, October 3, 2007
Ollie Play Ball a Me
Dylan slowed down long enough to roll the ball at Ollie for a few moments. Ollie spent a few more minutes playing in the grass while Dylan and I played Hoop ball with a kick ball nearby.
Aren't you the one who cranked up the heat on the roast? Crockpots are marvelous inventions!! These kids are so cute! think you can make another one as cute as Dylan, huh? Are Ollie and Lois relatives, or just friends? They are adorable too.
Geez Dylan, haven't you and daddy done anything blogworthy in the last week? Hope you didn't really all get sick and if you did hope you are feeling much better! Ali
5 comments:
Aren't you the one who cranked up the heat on the roast? Crockpots are marvelous inventions!!
These kids are so cute! think you can make another one as cute as Dylan, huh? Are Ollie and Lois relatives, or just friends? They are adorable too.
Yes I was but I wasn't the one who left it without any instructions. You're right Cockpots are marvelous!!
We are hoping to surround Dylan and baby 2 with all the cute friends we can.
Joel
I love these pictures of the boys playing in the park... so cute!
Geez Dylan, haven't you and daddy done anything blogworthy in the last week? Hope you didn't really all get sick and if you did hope you are feeling much better!
Ali
I'm with anonymous - we need an update and more pictures!
Nana
Post a Comment