Thursday, October 11, 2007

A Walk to Monty's

I spent the morning waiting for my neck to loosen up. I'm still waiting.

We went to Dad's Group today and had a relaxing time. We have some new attendees lately so the conversations aren't as wide ranging as usual. (and the fact that Brian and Ted have been sick) Bob and Will came today for the first time since June, it was nice to see them. John, Josie, Jeremy, Lucy, Ben, Bjorn, Dylan and I went to Monty's for lunch. It's the first time that I witnessed Josie being a character. (Luoma/Gilbert family blog describes her this way. She's very clingy and subdued in the Happy Bambino Resource Room) She managed to do a number of things while the rest of us were eating: dribble/spit water onto her dress, squish jelly onto herself, say hi to our waitress, dump cheerios on the floor, take her shoes off... John did a fantastic job of not drawing additional attention to any of this behavior. (I kept my napkin over my face) For the record she did eat very well and she wasn't doing this behavior constantly just being curious and playing.



Here's Lucy and Jeremy walking back from Monty's.

No comments: