Thursday, November 1, 2007

Fever Threatens Battery Acquisition and Future Train Activites

Woke this morning (at 3am) with a terrible dream...I was swimming underwater and being circled by very large whale-type fish. One of these fish had a huge eye that enabled me to see things in it. What these things are I don't remember but it was very hard for me to get back to sleep. (if you don't know I have a fear of being under water with low visibility.)

While trying to get that thought out of my head, I realized a small boiling hot boy was attached to me. He was mumbling and partially awake. We gave him some Tylenol and he went back to sleep.

(Insert normal boy activities here - He was feeling fine from when he woke til around 10)

We went to Dad's group. For a half an hour Dylan played like he normally does, then I all of a sudden Dylan was sitting next to me. I asked him how he was feeling and he responded, "Cold". Then he said, "a go home". So we left playgroup early and we went home. He and Lois are taking naps now. I hope the nap and the Tylenol will help.

The trip to the grocery store and the purchasing of the batteries (for his trains, buses, and automated crane) will depend on how he is feeling and potentially wait til tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well has the fever gone? Where are the new posts and updates and pictures????
Hope all is well.
Ali