Monday, November 12, 2007

Rest and Recovery. Well sort of....

Due to the overwhelming energy (from the anticipation of the packer game) in our house, Dylan refused to take a nap. Thus, midway through the afternoon he was acting much like a hungry Lion. Complete with roars and aggressive/cranky behavior.



Yesterday was a perfect day for drinking! Packers victory, cooking for friends and five unsuspecting babysitters coming over dinner. New Glarus Beer tastes good. In retrospect, I could have done without the last 6-pack. Due to a delinquent order, Dylan and I were able to coast through our morning routine and enjoy our play date with Kumar and Sophia. They played with the trains, drank coffee, and talked about world politics. Then we went to the zoo to see the Lion and the Red-neck Wallaby's (that' s there real name). One of them was wearing a Jimmie Johnson T-shirt, long live NASCAR!!



I ran into Cero Zucharello (from High School / married to Erin Hanusa) and his 3.5 year old boy (I don't remember his name) at ZuZu's Coffee Shop today. It was good to talk with him and find out what he's been up to. He's a professional online poker player and Erin is a freelance writer that will soon be publishing her first book. I'm hoping for an autographed copy!



Gotta go, off to deliver the delinquent order from this morning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where are the pictures of cute kids????

Joel said...

Have patience....in my fury to straighten and clean the house I put the digital camera in the perfect place. Unfortunately, it wasn't all the convenient. I found it last night. We're (Lois, Dylan and I) are going to play in the leaves this morning.