Thursday, November 15, 2007

To Do List - Dad's Group




John, Ali, and James will be coming to visit tomorrow so my cleaning schedule must be reconfigured. I barely have time to keep my avid readers satisfied. (Mom, I'll talk to you tomorrow as well. Dylan and I will be taking Mamajo to the Dr. in the am) Needless to say, there's no time for an afternoon nap, a reading session or a bubble bath to soothe my nerves.






We've hit the annual holiday shrink at Dad's Group. Three of us turned up today. That's including me and I was there alone for 1/2 an hour. I'm not complaining, it's different than being home and some of the toys are even different. Brian and Ted showed up towards the end so we headed over for lunch at Monty's where Ben and Bjorn joined us as well. I'd have to say we left it a bit messier than we found it. Thanks again Roma!






Nap time for Lois and Dylan. Cleaning/blogging/wegoshop.com prep for me; I have a delivery at 6 tonight.


















No comments: