A when-I-get-around to it photo collection of our adventures and travels.
Saturday, December 8, 2007
Cleaning the Electric Mixer Beaters
I'm not sure where he developed the taste for whipped cream...but I could probably make an educated guess. Needless to say, he was very excited to see mommy using the Electric mixer.
Where's the other one?
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Funny -- this one brings back serious childhood memories. Who knew those electric mixer attachments could so consummately signify the holidays? Good stuff, right, Dylan? You know it. Way to keep the whipped-cream-covered-electric-blender-attachment-licking tradition alive!
2 comments:
Funny -- this one brings back serious childhood memories. Who knew those electric mixer attachments could so consummately signify the holidays?
Good stuff, right, Dylan?
You know it.
Way to keep the whipped-cream-covered-electric-blender-attachment-licking tradition alive!
I don't put things on here unless they make me laugh. If they don't make you laugh, then there's something wrong with YOU!
All worth while traditions will be repeated from my childhood. All others will be repeated with your children.
Post a Comment