Now that I've given you a bunch of pictures to look at, I'm going to write a bit of a thought. (Although not much of one because my left shoulder is cramping and making my arm numb)
Tricia's been in Toronto the last two days on a work related trip. (Yes, she got to spend an extra night because of the weather) Dylan was very good and even wanted to call Mommy last night to say Night, Night. He's such a sweet little boy! (I can't imagine who he gets that from?)
Back to the Back/shoulder thing. Sunday was supposed to be the last day of cleaning/throwing away stuff(shit) from my Grandparents house but since we overfilled the dumpster, the garbage company wouldn't take it. So, they delivered another dumpster. Last night(in the dark) we(my dad and I) climbed into the overfilled one and transferred some of the garbage to the other dumpster, partially to make the new dumpster feel welcome...and partially to continue my regimen of lifting really heavy things improperly.
Ollie just woke up.
Spooky....While we were out there, we turned on the lights in the garage and opened the doors for light. One of the doors kept opening and closing....haunted?
No comments:
Post a Comment