Thursday, January 24, 2008

Coughfest 2008

No pictures. No wadded up tissues. No sound bites of us coughing.

The really fantastic part of this particular respiratory infection is this....after the phlegm runs down your throat for a week(making your throat feel like an elf has gotten busy on it with a 50 grain piece of sandpaper) or so you begin to cough. And cough. And sometimes when you're done coughing. You cough some more. During which time your face turns red and cheeks begin to hurt....if you're really lucky(and talented) you can fart at the same time(this could be a problem with the omoxicillian). I mean at some point the stars will align and remarkable things happen.

I can only imagine that Dylan had a sore throat cuz that's how mine feels. It's possible but not entirely likely, I'm always right whenever I'm alone at least, that he isn't reacting to the infection the same way I am.

For instance
Tricia has a runny nose, no sore throat or cough.
Joel has a sore throat, a cough, and his glands are swollen but no runny nose
Dylan has a cough, an ear infection, a somewhat runny nose but is unable to be blown, we hypothesize that he may have a sore throat, and a partridge in a pear tree or a Turtle lying on his back.

Am I missing something or are these different infections? Is it possible that the same virus can attack each person differently? I'm sure it's possible. The Giants ARE in the Superbowl! FUDGE! That's as I should say, A incredibly huge pile of BROWN SUGAR!!!!

Oh, SUGAR!

My head hurts.

I'm going for some brandy.

1 comment:

Alissa said...

:( sorry you all are sick. Feel better soon.
Ali, John and Jamesy