This morning after Lois arrived we went on a little adventure to the Mall. First, we headed to Dick's sporting goods
cuz Gander
Mtn was closed.

On the set of Toddler's on Ice (a new TV adaptation of the popular Guys on Ice musical) Dylan and Lois are looking at the director(store manager) for inspiration. Dylan - Where's the fishing poles? Aren't we supposed to be fishing?

While I was putting Lois's coat on I
momentarily lost sight of Dylan.
Daddy- Dylan where are you?
Dylan-Over here Daddy. Me want one a these.
We headed to Gander Mtn to take advantage of their moving sale. $50 for a screened in dining fly. Dylan wanted the Duck decoys and Lois kept yelling Daaa, DAaaa. I have no idea.

Walking back from our morning excursion.
Lunch and naps followed until Ollie arrived. Ollie spent all but 30 minutes of his afternoon in the highchair eating. Feeding himself. Apples, crackers, bananas and milk....he didn't actually consume as much as if I fed him but it's much more fun to feed yourself. (I, on the other hand, would love it if someone fed me once in a while.)

Growing up
soooo fast. Soon he'll be baseball with Dylan.
After playing outside with Daddy, taking Ollie home and bringing Mommy home from work....Dylan was a bit riled up.

Here he is pretending to sleep. I'm not sure where he got the idea to sleep like that but it wasn't from me.
1 comment:
what do you mean "pretending"?
Post a Comment