A when-I-get-around to it photo collection of our adventures and travels.
Just one entry?But I waited very patiently -- for several days. Last time I waited very patiently, I got like three entries in a row!I blame it on February, I guess. February in WI was one of the three most difficult months for me. The other two being January and March.Hang in there, Johnson. You know, posting a few more blog entries may help you feel sunnier! Just a thought. :)
Post a Comment
1 comment:
Just one entry?
But I waited very patiently -- for several days. Last time I waited very patiently, I got like three entries in a row!
I blame it on February, I guess. February in WI was one of the three most difficult months for me. The other two being January and March.
Hang in there, Johnson.
You know, posting a few more blog entries may help you feel sunnier!
Just a thought. :)
Post a Comment