Tranqilizer please, thank you. Today went pretty well. (I said this with a straight face but completely lost it after you looked away) Lois arrived late but really cute, Ollie was really hungry/and not sleepy, and Dylan didn't take a nap again. I'll just use the pictures to tell the story....cuz I don't have anything entertaining to say.

Love the ponytails!!!! She's an angel except for when she's eating, playing with toys, walking or thinking about milk. One timeout was administered for fighting.

Ollie running away from the crazy man driving a truck!

Some sleep deprived toddler got ahold of this here truck and randown all inhabitants of my house, including me. Said SDT was reprimanded with numerous timeouts and scolded for being abusive to our guests. Evidently, sleep deprivation is crying and hitting's second cousin.

Look how nicely they play together. (this lasted 1 minute and 23 seconds)

This is what it looks like after crazy truck driven toddler gets scolded for hitting his guests. Dylan was penalized 4 or 5 times, I really can't remember, for running into and knocking over other kids, hitting, pushing, and fighting over toys.

Ollie took one teeny tiny nap today so he looks, like I feel, exhausted. Ollie was penalized for being smaller and slower than the other two, he got knocked down a few times and cried. Don't worry no head wounds.
Me (not pictured) -No Nap or alone time. I was penalized for throwing too many flags and earned a lengthy timeout in the bathroom where no kids are allowed.
No comments:
Post a Comment