
We went for a walk in the morning. Dylan ran the whole way!

Lois is doing some sort of dance step.....I haven't been able to figure it out.

Seriously Cute

Playing ball!

Yeah right! Do you see anyone playing ball with me?

Dylan and Ollie dancing to Only the Lonely by Roy Orbison

Afternoon walk or shall I say puddle splashing insane rule breakers fest. I need a beer!

Spinning around/dancing/falling down to 1979 by the Smashing Pumpkins (notice new pants and socks on both, yes Tanya and Bill she's got a new pair of socks. You can have them)

This is how my mommy wears hers.

Peek a boooo!!!

Screaming, tongue wagging dance-a-thon! AAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
1 comment:
Are Lois' cheeks always that red??? Do you think she needs sunscreen (in March?!?!?!)? She is very, very blonde and fair skinned.....
Just a Nana observation! She's so damn cute!
Sir Oliver makes wonderful faces :-) What a little clown.
And then there's Dylan :-) but, I may be biased.....
Post a Comment