A when-I-get-around to it photo collection of our adventures and travels.
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Dylan wanted to read to Zac this morning. He read him the Big and Little book.
The youngest Southwestern pirates fan? - Send it around Grandpa Walt and see what you can find out. Thanks for the hat....it never did fit Dylan but Zac seems to like it.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Beautiful! I love his cheeks! Dylan you are the best big brother ever!! So how does it feel to hold both at once? Alright have you been posting everyday and my computer is screwed up or do you just write and then finally post all at once? They are predated to today and I've been checking everyday! :) Hugs and kisses to the boys, Al
YOu didn't miss anything, I posted them yesterday. When I have time to post I will coordinate them by date and post all that I have upto the time I'm posting. It's your job to figure out where I left off.
It helps me keep things straight in my head, which is a jumbled mess at this point. The last two nights have brought only two feedings each, I'm hoping it stays that way.
The boys watched Elmo together this morning. Zach slept, Dylan jumped, and I have these are the people in my neighborhood stuck in my head.
Thanks now I have these are the people in my neighborhood in my neighborhood in my neighbor hoo ood yes these are the people in my neighborhood..... the boys are fabulous!! :) Love em already and I will think of you guys tonight when we are getting a fulll nights sleep! :) A
So God must have thought my comment was not nice... James was up from 12:30 - 2:30 last night. Hope you're both getting some sleep and many catnaps during the day. :) A
4 comments:
Beautiful! I love his cheeks!
Dylan you are the best big brother ever!!
So how does it feel to hold both at once?
Alright have you been posting everyday and my computer is screwed up or do you just write and then finally post all at once? They are predated to today and I've been checking everyday! :) Hugs and kisses to the boys,
Al
YOu didn't miss anything, I posted them yesterday. When I have time to post I will coordinate them by date and post all that I have upto the time I'm posting. It's your job to figure out where I left off.
It helps me keep things straight in my head, which is a jumbled mess at this point. The last two nights have brought only two feedings each, I'm hoping it stays that way.
The boys watched Elmo together this morning. Zach slept, Dylan jumped, and I have these are the people in my neighborhood stuck in my head.
Good day.
Thanks now I have these are the people in my neighborhood in my neighborhood in my neighbor hoo ood yes these are the people in my neighborhood.....
the boys are fabulous!! :) Love em already and I will think of you guys tonight when we are getting a fulll nights sleep! :)
A
So God must have thought my comment was not nice... James was up from 12:30 - 2:30 last night. Hope you're both getting some sleep and many catnaps during the day. :)
A
Post a Comment