Matt - They induced. The induction was a long test in patience and then alot of waiting to push. The pushing went on for three hours. Needless to say there were a number of occaisions where my assessment of "It's almost out" You're making good progress", was called into question.
Mom won't be totally healed until around mid-july....she had a very significant tear.
No birthday present from Dylan besides a big brother hug, kiss, and an examination to check for all the important body parts.
ttyl.
But the baby's cute and mommy is too...and the toughest person I know!
Ali- I'd like you to remember how impatient you are and then realize that I'm going to pester you in the near future.
4 comments:
Congrats!!! Did they have to induce?? He's a big boy. How's mom feeling? Did Dylan get Zachary a cool birth day present?
Welcome to this crazy butt world Zac! We can't wait to meet you! :)
John Ali and Jamesy
Hey I'm sure you guys are busy BUT how long are we supposed to be satisfied with one measly picture?
Ali
Matt - They induced. The induction was a long test in patience and then alot of waiting to push. The pushing went on for three hours. Needless to say there were a number of occaisions where my assessment of "It's almost out" You're making good progress", was called into question.
Mom won't be totally healed until around mid-july....she had a very significant tear.
No birthday present from Dylan besides a big brother hug, kiss, and an examination to check for all the important body parts.
ttyl.
But the baby's cute and mommy is too...and the toughest person I know!
Ali- I'd like you to remember how impatient you are and then realize that I'm going to pester you in the near future.
Post a Comment