A when-I-get-around to it photo collection of our adventures and travels.
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Bugs!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
So I was just adding Zachery to my B-day table when I discovered that he and Matt Stafford's daughter, Audrey, have the same birthdy -- except 3 years apart, of course. Just a point of mild interest for you there.
Also, Zach is a Taurus and according to my expertly crafted and cosmically-honed birthday table, this means he is: Cautious, practical, purposeful, persistence/perserverence, follows through, energy, sticks to his guns, great mate, dependable, sensitive, patient, honorable. It also means he has potential of: Pride, obstinence, refuse others' opinion/suggestion, fear change, complacency, apathy. You should probably consider these things in raising him. ;) Hope you are all doing well. Keep these posts coming man!
1 comment:
So I was just adding Zachery to my B-day table when I discovered that he and Matt Stafford's daughter, Audrey, have the same birthdy -- except 3 years apart, of course. Just a point of mild interest for you there.
Also, Zach is a Taurus and according to my expertly crafted and cosmically-honed birthday table, this means he is: Cautious, practical, purposeful, persistence/perserverence, follows through, energy, sticks
to his guns, great mate, dependable, sensitive, patient, honorable. It also means he has potential of: Pride, obstinence, refuse others' opinion/suggestion, fear change, complacency,
apathy. You should probably consider these things in raising him. ;) Hope you are all doing well. Keep these posts coming man!
Post a Comment