
Today was quite different than yesterday, Dylan and I started with a grocery order to a lady that has triplets. Elmo was waiting for us when we got home. I'm so happy we didn't miss this one. Cuz, we learned about noses. Luckily Dylan must have forgotten about it because the rest of the day was void of pointing out noses.
Ollie arrived.

Man, what a difference a day makes! (and the fact that he wasn't sleeping when he arrived) Don't get me wrong he cried but for communication not because he'd been abducted. Found out that Ollie's favorite toy is our SpongeBob Squarepants pillow....he screeches.

Needless to say, I'm exhausted today. I know it's different when mom and dad aren't around but it's hard work developing a comfort level. I'm hoping we won't have to start over next week. 

Look Mom! No hands!! (I'm holding onto the drawer so his fingers aren't in danger)
1 comment:
You know, from these pictures it really looks like Dylan was born to be a big brother.
You should do something about that.
;)
Post a Comment