Finally got him calmed down with a combination of Turtle, Whisper, Dylan and a heavy dose of the keyboard. I apparently have no entertainment value. (I forgot how to entertain a 6-month old...it'll come back to me. Don't worry)
Still got the magic touch. Dylan was allowed to play in the basement while Ollie took this snooze. Last night, Dylan was doing impressions of Ollie. It went something like this... Ollie, Wea, Wea, Mommy,Wea, Wea, Mommy...Ollie Wea, wea mommy. To Dylan's credit it almost sounded like Ollie was saying something consistently but it didn't sound much like Mommy.
Kate - the shams are lovely! Thanks again. If you ever have kids get yourself a set. They have magical sleep inducing powers.

2 comments:
You wouldn't know from these pictures that Ollie was so upset yesterday! You're a trooper Joel. I'm sure it will be a breeze today!!
That is just an adorable sleeping picture of Ollie. I think the sham has a lot to do with it. The colors really compliment his skin tone.
I also applaud the addition of more Lois and Chuckles pictures! They're so cute. Of course Lois is trying to haul as much as possible. She's in training. Some day Lois will rule the world.
(Keep that on the DL though -- she's got enough pressure right now with the whole turning 1 thing.)
Post a Comment