(I didn't take any photos in fear that I might be detained for questioning)
So for the second straight hour F-16's are flying over my house. Are we under attack?
I'm sure we're not because I've never felt safer in my house. That is with all the air patrols going on. ( to reduce the crime on the north-side)
In terms of the impending attack... I'm more worried that one of the F-16's will crash into my house. Those pilots are probably exhausted from protecting Madison from the geese 24/7.
Brilliant Idea: Save some of the jet fuel from these "training" missions and fly some of our troops home. The jets aren't making my feel any safer!
Dylan enjoys all the airplanes and geese in the sky. I'm hoping I won't have to explain why the F-16's shot down the geese. (Trained by Al Qaeda)
Gotta finish baking the french bread before the world ends!
2 comments:
You commie loving bastard!!! Without those F-16's the king of England could just walk into your house and make it his!! Is that what you want? Is it? People like you don't understand the price of Freedom. You make me sick............just kidding, funny stuff, man. Keep it up. (the jokes)
Your tax dollars at work!
Post a Comment