(Camera was left at home)
We went to visit Mama Jo to check on her new injuries. On Sunday, she was down at great grandparents house and fell off the raised wood walkway. She has a broken right wrist and a large bruise on her left forearm. (Time can't move fast enough so she doesn't have to navigate that house anymore.)
Dylan and I spent some time with Auntie D as well. She was up to make Mama Jo's fingernails pretty and handle the styling of her hair. Dylan offered but was respectfully declined due to the fact that he can't even wash his own hair.
So, we moved the deck materials into Mama Jo's and Papa's garage and took and few rides in the big green truck (or gleen crock).
We headed back to pick-up mommy and have dinner with Grandpa Walt and Grammy.
3 comments:
I like riding the gleen cock too.
I thought this was a family blog, Joel...
I guess I should apologize for being ignorant and writing things down without knowing if they have naughty meanings. I have changed the phonetic spellings of Dylan's pronouncation of Green Truck to protect the faint of heart.
And Kathe thanks for confirming that you are sexual being. I think I already knew that.
Oh, it's not all that big a deal.
I don't think alteration of the blog was necessary. I'm sure I'm one of only a few with their minds in the gutter.
Besides, "naughty" is relative.
I mean, there'd be no family blogs nor families for that matter, if it weren't for the occasional gleen cocks.
I think I'm growing fond of the term.
:)
Post a Comment