Tuesday, October 16, 2007

My House (aka the circus)

We had a blast listening to Jerry Garcia and David Grisman play kids songs this morning. So, Lois and Dylan decided to have there picture taken with Jerry.


Lois and Jerry are holding hands. Dylan looks jealous.

Dylan's looking for something that Lois will approve of...

...mostly because he doesn't want to end up like Jerry.


I think Ollie's teething.




I'm biased but I think this face is the cutest.



Ollie might be teething.





This one's pretty cute as well.






Ollie, I know you're teething but could you put that banana down and help me out of this thing?

Actually, Dylan's holding his head because Lois got excited, picked up the Tad driving simulator and dropped it on his head. I'm sure he brought her something that wasn't approved. (Don't worry Tanya and Bill, slapped her around alittle to illustrate how much it hurts other people when you hit.)





No comments: